Thursday, February 28, 2013

Week 4 - Photo-a-day February 2013

I had so much fun with this challenge! It's a lot harder than it looks.  Towards the end, I had to start pulling from our previous stash of pictures.  I can't imagine doing this for a whole year!

Here's a recap of the last few weeks:
1/2/3

And for this week...
Day 22: makes you smile
This is one of our wedding pics I have framed on our dresser.  It makes me smile every time I look at it.

Day 23: a word
Ok, maybe a few words and some numbers.  But I love this lampshade!!

Day 24: a cloud
...and a chimpanzee. I took this at Universal Studios back in August. (There was not a cloud in the sky on Sunday!!) Yes, they have chimps strolling around in the air on tightropes.  Extremely entertaining.

Day 25: on your bedside table
The sound machine I cannot sleep without.

Day 26: quiet
One of my favorite Monet's.

Day 27: playing
Silly Penny playing with her bone

Day 28: upside down
Things that are upside down remind me of Alice in Wonderland.

Phew....That's a wrap!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that picture of you and Wesley!!

    That really is cool that there are chimps just hanging around!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...