Thursday, February 7, 2013

Week 1 - Photo-a-day February 2013

Day 7: Your Name

Remember that Photo-a-day challenge I started?
Here's a recap:

And here's how I've done so far...
 Day 1: Fork
Penny and I walk by here sometimes on our walks

 Day 2: Pattern
My favorite fabric pattern that is in the house

Day 3: Something that starts with E
My favorite pair of earrings.  I wear them all the time right now. 

Day 4: Hope
Really hoping we can visit all 4 of these places this summer!

Day 5: Something you smelled
Activity day girls made these this week - homemade soaps! They smelled like lavender. Divine. 

 Day 6: Soft
Double soft - Penny and the fuzzy blanket

Day 7: Your Name
Love my monogrammed phone case

You can always catch each day on Instagram....

1 comment:

  1. Interesting pictures so far. Maybe I'll try one of these challenges next month.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...