Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Hôtel Château Cléry





It's official...we have book our hotels for our grand adventure in Europe this August!  Now, in the very least, we know how we are getting there {by plane} and where we will be staying {an assortment of fabulous places}.  After our first week in London with my family, we will be off to see a few places Wesley served on his mission: Brussels, then Bergues, and Boulogne-Sur-Mer to name a few. I am beyond excited to explore these places that I fell in love with through the photographs Wesley would send me. We will be staying the night in Boulogne-Sur-Mer in this exquisite chateau: Hôtel Château Cléry.  Of all of the places we have reserved to stay, this one night is probably going to be my favorite...it doesn't get more French than this!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, that chateau is beautiful, it's my idea of heaven! You are going to have such an amazing trip. I am looking forward to hearing what you think of our lovely little Island and of the rest of Europe. I can't wait to get back to France later this year. So excited for you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! It is gonna be so amazing!! France & Belgium are so beaitful. The food is delicious too. Next picture will be you in front of that place :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...