Wednesday, July 10, 2013

{DIY} Scrapbook Fridge Magnets



 
Aren't these adorable? I love them and they are so easy to make.  We've got a stainless steel fridge, so I can only use the tiny space on the sides that stick out.  I wanted some magnets that "went" with the kitchen and I fell in love with these metal scrap-booking charms.  They are little pieces of art! Hmmm...maybe I"ll get some mini Monet's next time ;)  You can pick them up at any craft store in the scrap-booking section.  I got the magnets at a craft store too.  Of course, the super glue I already had.  Yes, between the {DIY office storage} and {no-sew burlap table runner}, you could probably tell that I am obsessed with love super glue. 

This little project couldn't be any easier...
You will want to press and hold the magnet onto the charm for a good 10-20 seconds to ensure that the super glue adheres. The other great thing about using the metal charms, is that they are already going to want to grab hold of the magnets.  The super glue just makes sure that they stay in the spot you want them to. Easy, right?!?

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! These are all lovely! It's weird, but I do have a mild obsession with fridge magnets. I collect them and, most of the time, I have a better picture of them in my mind. You gave me an idea. Why not just create my own satisfying magnets? :)) Shannon@ASI

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...