1. The National Gallery in London. Of course, this art museum is at the top of my list. As I was perusing their site...mapping the exact pattern I will take through my favorite exhibits...I saw this painting on their 30 famous paintings list. It is The Haywain by John Constable, an English romantic painter. Years ago in an art class, I actually painted this in acrylic. I can't wait to see the real one up close!
2. Salisbury. We are definitely going to go on day trips to outlying villages. Salisbury is one of them and it is so picturesque, has a beautiful cathedral, and Stonehenge is right outside. All I need is the train ticket and a picnic lunch and I will be set!
3. London Walks. These are supposed to be fantastic walking tours of London. The one I really want to do is Brunnel's Thames Tunnel, which includes some secret parts of the London underground.
4. Highclere Castle. How could I go to London, and not tour the filming location of Downton Abbey?!? It will also be a day trip and I can't wait to walk around the "Crawley" home!
5. Warner Brothers Studio Tour. The Harry Potter nerd in me can't wait to do this. We went to Harry Potter World in Universal Studios last summer, but I have a feeling this will be much better! I may or may not be re-reading all of the books right now.... If it's wrong to love it so much...then I don't want to be right ;)
Linking up with Falling for Friday