Thanksgiving goes without saying as a highlight of November, so for the sake of origionality here are six other of my favorite things from this month:
1. My sister Kelsey lives a half hour away and we were able to get together for lunch this month. It was so great catching up just the two of us! We ate at Two Guys Pizza near NC State. It was delicious and they run daily lunch specials!
2. Bumble&Bumble Styling Creme. This stuff is magic in a bottle. My hair is thick, but fine....and somewhere in between naturally curly and wavy. I can use this creme to style it curly, straight, and is a great primer product to have in your hair to style it with a flat iron or curling iron. Seriously, magic in a bottle. And early on in the month I found out they now sell it at Target. It is kinda pricey, but worth every penny!
3. Once Upon a Time. After 1 season, this has jumped to the top of my "favorite shows" list! This show is a great interweaving of fairy tail characters and the modern world, full of twists and turns. Season 2 is premering now on ABC Sunday nights at 8PM. If you havn't seen it, you should check it out. Our family is hooked!!
4. My friend Maria posted this tutorial on her new blog. I am notorious for waiting until the last minute to throw dinner together, which more often than not means we end up just going out. I am such a visual person and even just having a list of go to meals would be great for me. I can't wait to make one of my own!
5. Due to my crazy work schedule, there was only online Black Friday shopping for us. I've been wanting a higher quality camera for a while and now was the perfect time to finally make the purchase. We have always had a Canon, so it's been a pretty easy transition so far. But, there still might be a photography class or two in my future!
6. In the spirit of family tradition, we got our tree and put it up the day after Thanksgiving. My other Christmas decorations are steadily being put up now...needless to say, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around our homestead!
Linking up with Dancing with Ashley