Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A few of my favorite things...

One of my most favorite Easter memories was watching "The Sound of Music" on Easter Eve with my family when I was growing up.  If my memory serves me right, it came on TV... and we were doubly excited when the VHS appeared in our Easter basket the next morning.   I guess that is why anytime I hear Julie Andrews sing, it reminds me of Easter.  

Here are a few of my "favorite things!"

One of my most favorite things in the entire world is Blue Bell Ice Cream.  




It is FINALLY available in Raleigh.  No more waiting until the next trip to Texas to indulge in this bowl of heaven.  This is no ordinary ice cream - there is simply nothing else like it.  You should try it if you don't believe me - I dare you.    


My favorite source for recipes right now is The Pioneer Woman.




Homey. Simple. Delicious.
And, she has amazing step by step pictures. And, she has an amazing show now on the Food Network.  You should check it out. You should.


My new favorite show is Downton Abbey.  

 

It is fascinating, historical, witty, and most of all... British. You can watch the full season 1 on Netflicks.  Thanks mom for the obsession - I'm glad I get to share it with you! 
P.S. Season 3 cannot come out fast enough...


My favorite site for tips on anything hair is The Small Things Blog.


So cute, right !?!


My favorite place to get dresses is Shabby Apple


As you can see, I have already planned my next purchase.


My favorite thing of all is spending time with my amazing husband Wesley, and our sweet little dog Penny, however short that time may be right now.  I truly love my little family!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...